Sunday, August 31, 2014

NEW RECIPE: Ginger-Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin (Pork Four Ways, Part 2)

© Constantine William Spyrou

I'm very excited for this weekend because I get some extra time with my family and my older sister is home! To celebrate, we are having a barbecue this Monday, and I'm making the menu. Since I have four pork tenderloin pieces to work with, I wanted to do something unique with each that I think the whole family will enjoy! =)

This recipe is an Asian spin on pork, with a heat-and-sweet combination from ginger and honey. Both of these cut into the richness of the pork and give it a new life. Check it out! =)

Recipe serves 4 people. 

Ingredients:

- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon white pepper

Cooking/Assembling:

1. Preheat the Oven to 375 degrees. 
2. Mix together the soy sauce, honey, ginger, and white pepper in a saucepan on medium-low heat until the honey dissolves. Pour half of it over the pork, then place in the oven for 15 minutes. 
3. Cover with the remaining glaze, then cook for another 15-20 minutes. 
4. Rest for 5-10 minutes, then carve and serve!

Again, this pork tenderloin recipe is simple, but the flavor contrasts really stand out and pop because of its simplicity. The ginger and honey really get a chance to counterbalance each other as a result, making an interesting taste experience!

I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Let me know what you think and what you would change. If you make it at home, let me know how it turns out! Enjoy! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment